The key to blending concealer is patting. Many people rub their concealer in an attempt to blend their conealer but in reality you just end in rubbing it right off. Trust me, I've been through this it is really frustrating. Then, in all the hours I have spent reading about makeup, and watching makeup artists on youtube, I came accross the key to perfect conealer application. Here it is: 1. apply your concealer with either a concealer brush, clean fingertip, or the applicator that comes with the concealer (if there is one) to the skin discoloration you wish to hide. 2. Take your bare, clean fingertip and gently pat the concealer, pressing the product into your skin. 3. Take some kind of face powder (loose or pressed) onto a small brush (like an eyeshadow brush should do just fine) and gently pat that over the concealer. This "sets" the concealer so it will stay put longer. (always make sure to set all the liquid product that you apply to your face with powder. )
If you have any questions about any kind of makeup and skincare, just leave me a comment or send me a message and I will find you an answer. Thanks! bye.
If you have any questions about any kind of makeup and skincare, just leave me a comment or send me a message and I will find you an answer. Thanks! bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment