Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Top Makeup Picks

1.  Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer.  This is a FANTASTIC concealer and it's only $7.  It's oil-free, talc-free, and fragrance free.   I think everybody should give it a try.  After reading lots of fabulous reviews about it I decided to try it.  I loved it.  I also recommended it to my mom and she loved it.  Now this isn't a full cover concealer, for one of those you would need to look somewhere like Sephora, but this should make pretty much any blemish unnoticeable.

2.  Neutrogena Oil-fre Acne Wash.  I have acne and this totally helped.  My dermatologist recommended it to me and it costs around $7.  This stuff is fantastic, just use at night and in the morning and it should keep mild acne under control.  I can't go a day without this stuff. 

3.  Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion.  I love this mascara, it's nice and fine.  It creates pretty, natural looking lashes.  It doesn't clump and is not heavy.  I especially like this mascara because of how it makes my face look, after applying it it just picks up my face.  It doesn't make you eyelashes HUGE, but it elongates them and makes them noticeable.  It's around $9, and totally worth it. 

That's all I have time for today, but I will probably be expanding on this list in the future.  Again, if you have any beauty related questions just leave me a comment or a message and I will find you an answer.  Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment